Spokane jr Chiefs | Support SAYHA
2023 Silent Auction
As we launch Spokane Youth Hockey's 2023 Auction, our non-profit is committed now more than ever to serve our local Inland Northwest hockey community. Since 1959, the Spokane Americans Youth Hockey Association (SAYHA) has been committed to the athletic and character development of youth hockey players. We are dedicated to individually developing our youth as hockey players while promoting leadership, teamwork, sportsmanship, and respect as we strive for excellence both on and off the ice. This season, all proceeds from the Silent Auction will directly benefit our 14UAA team as they raise money to attend the USA Hockey National Championships in Colorado!
We thank you for your generosity and supporting the Spokane Youth Hockey auction! This year's auction will be held on Thursday, March 23rd at the Garland Theater in conjunction with our Spokane Youth Hockey Awards Night! We are currently accepting donations - this is a great opportunity if you own or work for a local business that would like to showcase your brand!
Here's how you can help:
- Donate a product, service or experience. Please submit the item below.
- Purchase an item from our Amazon Registry. We will combine your purchase with others to put together and auction off! View the Amazon Registry Here (or search Amazon.com for "Spokane Youth Hockey" under Gift Registry!
- Make a cash donation to help procure an item. Please submit the donation below.
Donate a product, service or experience
- Please complete all information on the form.
- Please provide an accurate item value.
- Please provide a detailed description so that we can include with the item.
- The Contact Information is the person or company that is donating an item. This is the name that will be displayed during bidding and the person/company that will receive a thank-you from us.
- Procurement forms are due by March 20, 2023. Late donations will be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Please email a photo or photos of your item to Nicole Adams, Public Relations Director at email@example.com. JPEG and PNG formats only, 1 MB maximum file size.
- If you solicit an item from a person or business, or if you are a representative of the business submitting this form, you are responsible for delivering it to our Spokane Youth Hockey staff. Please email Matt Laidlaw, Community Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org to make delivery arrangements.
- We are not able to accept used items, percent off coupons or outdated software.
Product, service or experience donation information:
Make a Direct donation
Please contact Community Development Director Matt Laidlaw, or Program Director Katie Sieck, for questions about auction procurement or donations! Your generous gift to Spokane Youth Hockey is genuinely appreciated!