Travel Policies



We recognize a big part of our Athlete's Season will be over night games. We have created these policies to ensure the safety of our Athlete's during these games.

Travel To Canada

Some of our Teams frequently travel to Canada.

If your child is a member of one of those teams you will find the USA Hockey Travel Permit below.


+ We have also provided our Minor Athlete Travel Permission Form.

SAYHa Travel Policy
Minor Athlete Permission Form
USAH Travel Permit