What is Send-a-Celly?
- Do you know a player who "Competes" even off the ice by participating and excelling in another activity?
- Is there a grandparent that has contributed toward Jr. Chiefs or hockey "Heritage" that you know has passed down their love of hockey to a current player?
- Is there a coach that really exemplifies "Integrity" by setting a great example of sportsmanlike character to their team and those around them?
- Is there a hockey parent, player, or team that shows their "Engagement" with their community through volunteering?
- Does a player you know alway take that extra step to include everyone or welcome a new teammate, going that extra mile to create a sense of "Family?"
- How about that hockey sibling who is willing to "Sacrifice" their own free time or activities and is always there to support their brother or sister through countless practices and games?
All of these would be great examples of Jr. Chiefs to nominate, but of course, the possibilities are endless!
Cool! What's Next?
Submit a nomination using our Celly-bration form! Include as much detail as possible so we can recognize the member of our Jr. Chiefs community that you've nominated.
Every nominee will get a super cool and extremely fashionable Send-a-Celly brace
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com. Together, we can foster a very positive Jr. Chiefs culture for all of us!